Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Leprechauns - Dublin Trip day 5, part 6


After we had something to drink we went to the Leprechaun Museum. I wore my green hat to confuse the leprechauns in case they had pranks planned.


At the entrance were all kinds of cool pictures.


I bet that man didn't wear a green hat!

Finally it was time to enter the museum. It was a special night tour that was supposedly more scary and such than the day tour.


The first room we visited had really big furniture, even for humans, not just for me. I felt really tall when I sat in this chair.


Nighttime in an Irish farmhouse.
Not a creature is stirring, except for a McPig.


We visited several rooms. Most were kind of minimalistic in how they were dressed up. There was a storyteller telling tales about leprechauns and other faeries. My owner and I have read a lot of stories about faeries, so most were familiar, but the storyteller did a good job in trying to make the stories juicy.

My favorite story was the last one he told and that was about a girl who gets wooed by what turns out to be a man who is long dead. It had the proper creep-factor and a hint of zombie.

I'd advice the Leprechaun Museum to people who like listening to stories, not to people who want to explore a museum.


Next we had dinner and drinks.
I got a Pina Colada!


After dinner we went for a walk to an ice cream shop.
The sky and the Liffey looked really beautiful.




The Temple Bar district.

We finally found the ice cream shop and I had elderflower ice cream. It was super yummy. Then we took a cab back to the cottage and had a well deserved rest.


Coming Next: panels, signings and more.

1 comment:

miki said...

elderflower ice cream! i must try that one day!!!
very cute hat^^