I got the honest Scrap Award from Eve
Thank you Eve!
This is what the award is about:
1. “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to your self but it must be shared!
2. First, the recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else knows.
3. Second, the recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.
4. Third, those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given with this award.
5. Those 10 bloggers that receive this award should link back to the blog that awarded them “The Honest Scrap’ award.
10?! It seems like it keeps getting more and more!
Hmmm... Let me start with the honesty things:
1 - If I hadn't been adopted into the household of my owner and her OH, I would have spend my life as a keychain mascot.
2 - I'm not the first pig to escort my owner to her work, my brother Angus used to go with her, but he retired.
3 - Although the McPigs are scottish, we were brought to the Netherlands by the German company Nici.
4 - Even though I'm a pig, I do not like mud.
5 - One time when I was enjoying a short rest among the flowers, I got pollen on me and my owner had to wash my back to get it off or I would have had yellow spots on my back.
6 - The animals that I despise more then anything in the world are moths.
7 - I think 'Charlotte's Web' needs a couple of zombies to make it more interesting.
8 - I love the Killer Tomato movies.
9 - One of my favourite actors is Vinnie Jones
10 - I can't swim
Ehmm.... now about passing it on....
I think I'll pass as I really don't know 10 people to pass it on to..
On to today's pictures:
We went to a store to buy more paint for the door and there was a swing outside. I had to try it out ofcourse.
This old factory was turned into an office complex.
I'm glad they decided to keep the chimney.