Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Gilbert - A Trip to Germany: A Visit to a Monastery

 

Yes, I disappeared in the middle of a series of posts, but according to Sullivan that's just heightening the anticipation. (We might also have been preoccupied by Mass Effect important things.

On Thursday the sun was shining in the morning, so we had breakfast outside, and played around in the garden.




We relaxed and read some more, and Diana made us a yummy snack: a pastry with brie and pecans.

At the end of the afternoon we went to a trip to a monastery that was supposed to have a cool shop. On our way there I spotted a fountain and cool church.

It had a cool tower as well.

It was raining so I didn't take a lot of pictures sadly enough.

When we reached the monastery shop we were early so we visited the Maria chapel.

We lit a candle for good health.
There was a path with art that depicted the story of the crucifixion. I'm not sure what part of the story this is...

The monastery shop wasn't as interesting as we hoped, but I did buy yummy candies.

Next to the shop there was a labyrinth!

It had the perfect height for me, but my owner didn't want to go crawling through it, especially as it had rained again and it was very wet.

In the evening I got a Zombie cocktail!

It was another fun day!


Coming next: Lots of churches.

2 comments:

Beanie Mouse said...

Zombie cocktail?!?! Did it have brains and blood in it??!?!

miki said...

Diana seems to be a great cook. oh zombie coktaili had no idea it existed^^ . glad you had fun