Saturday, January 21, 2023

Gilbert - A Birthday Trip: Day 4 - part 1

On Tuesday morning it looked a bit threatening weatherwise. My owner checked the forecast and told me we would wait until the afternoon before going on a walk. And indeed: soon it was raining and even hailing at one point.

At the end of the morning the sky cleared and we went out.

It was even sunny!
So we decided to walk to the lighthouse again.

The lighthouse looked beautiful in the sun!


Next we walked toward the beach again




We decided to try to get to the beach where we were on Sunday by walking along the dunes.

We spotted a picnic bench!

We made our way to the bench for a short rest.

It was a long, but beautiful walk.

I spotted a pheasant feather.
I think I heard the pheasant in the  bushes, but he didn't show himself.

Next - Beach and Forest

 

No comments: