Sunday, December 5, 2021

An Update from Gilbert

 

I haven't blogged in a while so it is time for an update.

Last month I went out for dinner to the Korean restaurant.

I got to eat squid!

And I had a Wasabi Martini of course!

I've been accompanying my owner to work. On our way home we often pass this cool building with a big chimney with lights on it.

There's also an awesome mural at the building.

We received an early Sinterklaas/Christmas present last week.

And Sinterklaas left marzipan piggies in our shoe a couple of days ago.

He also brought us book-shaped presents!

Oh, I saw the movie Dune not long ago. I wonder if I'll like the book better than the movie. Sullivan says I need to see the old movie, which is awesome in his opinion, but first we'll read the book together.



1 comment:

miki said...

squid is not tempting me.
Happy sinterklaas!