Thursday, December 23, 2021

A Small Update and Happy Holidays

 

On December 12 we went to the birthday of my owner's mother!
We took the train to get there.

There was a really cool cream cheese cake that was decorated by my owner's niece.


And I got to a piece of loaf cake that my owner's brother made for a local baking contest and that won first price! Well deserved in my opinion, it was super yummy.

There were lots of other yummy snacks, and in the evening we traveled back to Groningen after a fun and food filled afternoon.



We are gearing up for Christmas and already received some Christmas presents and boxes that are waiting to be opened. Thanks to everyone who sent us things to make our Christmas a fun one!


2 comments:

Beanie Mouse said...

CHEEEEESE cake??! Those are the best kind!!

miki said...

looks like your family is talented in cooking

Merry Christmas