Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Exploring Berlin - Egyptians and Other Things


Next we visited the New Museum where they have a large collection of Egyptian statues and art.


I think this is an Egyptian scribe.


Maybe he was the one who wrote all these Egyptian hieroglyphs.


An Egyptian sarcophagus.




The famous bust of Nefertiti is in this museum as well, but you can't take pictures of it, so I took a picture of another statue of Nefertiti.


I think this is Toetanchamon.


There was also some Medieval art.


The other museums on museum isle were closed for renovation.
All in all museum isle is a great place to visit.


The Berliner Dom again.


I also visited the TV tower again.


And the Neptune fountain.


I think this is a really cool fountain.


And we had to visit the Brandenburg Gate as well of course!




After all the walking we went back to our hotel and got some drinks and a snack.

We spend a few hours relaxing and reading.


In the evening we went out for dinner and I got a Lychee cocktail.


We had rice with a spicy dish with potato, bamboo, and bell peppers.