Monday, January 17, 2011

Birthday!

It was my birthday today! (Well, officially yesterday as it's already past midnight here.)

I had to celebrate with chocolate and some Wild Pig of course! (The chocolate was a birthday present for me and my owner. They do know us well ;-) )

A bird suddenly appeared!

It turned out that this bird was a birthday present for my owner and he's coming to live with us. So far he's been too bouncy to have a long enough talk to ask him his name, but I will find out soon.

10 comments:

Laura Bickle said...

Happy birthday! Can't wait to "meet" the bird. :-)

Demented Wench said...

Happy Birthday you Wild Pig. ;)

titania86 said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Audrey said...

Happy Birthday!!
Great way to celebrate - chocolate is a wonderful gift :)

Eve Noir said...

Happy happy birthday to you!

XoX~Eve
^_^

Buttons the Bear said...

Wishing you the Happiest of Birthdays Sullivan!
A bouncy bird, oH My! ;-D

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Belated Happy Birthday to you and your owner, Sully! =D

Sullivan McPig said...

Thanks everyone!!!

Glory said...

I'm late!!! ufff...but happy birthday!

Hammie Hamster said...

Bouncy bird looks very interesting! Hope you two have fun together!
Perhaps he can persuade Coco to write a post again too, we miss him!