Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's a bit late, but still:

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm still around. Had a good New Year's Eve, but forgot to take pictures. I took it easy lately, just relaxing and stuff. I also played computer games a lot the last few days and that's not very picture worthy. I had a bit of a hibernation thing going you could say :-p

I hope to have something new to blog about soon and I will also delurk and start posting comments soon and get back to people I should be getting back to about things. Sorry for the delay, but know I'm thinking about you!


4 comments:

titania86 said...

Happy New Year to you too!! :D

Gini Koch said...

Happy New Year, Sully!

Laura Bickle said...

Happy New Year! :-)

Hammie Hamster said...

Happy new year, hope we'll meet each other again this year!