Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Candy and Mail!

It was a tiring day at work today, but my owner got us some candy so I could take a candy break from time to time.

And when I got home there was mail for me!

It came from Canada so at first I thought it might be from Moira, but it turned out to be from Snappy. It's a collage from relatives that live in Canada.

I really like this picture, but the whole card is cool! Thanks Snappy, I love it.
Hmmmm.... I might try to make a collage of the McPigs living here for Snappy sometime.

5 comments:

Demented Wench said...

I'm already 2/3 of the way through my Easter chocolate so I'm immune to your food spam Evil Pig! ;p

Beanie Mouse said...

You got Snappy Mail??!? I love Snappy Mail!!! Mail Art Rocks!!

Hammie Hamster said...

Snappy mail looks nice!

Marlowe said...

I think that's a great thing to get in the mail!

Snappy said...

Glad you enjoyed your Canadian cousins. And, I'm sure they would love a missive from you, Sullivan!
Hammie and Marlowe, send along some poste to me and I'll be delighted to return the favour.
ciao, ciao,
Snappy