Friday, November 27, 2009

Missed the mail person twice!!

Yesterday there was a notice that the mail delivery person had tried to deliver a package for Coco, but that no one was at home, so they would try to deliver the package today. When my owner and I came home today there was another notice, this time for me, telling that they had been at the door again with the same package and as no one was home again now had taken the package to the post office where we have to go get it ourselves.

Hmmm...... so the package is for me and Coco!! I think I know who send this package and I got the feeling it is someone red

What?! I can only go get the package on workdays after 1 p.m.!? That means I have to wait until after the weekend!!

3 comments:

Hammie Hamster said...

Waiting till monday when you are so curious must be very hard! We wish you a nice weekend, then the time will pass quickly ;-)!

Hammie Hamster said...

Did you see that there are a lot of blogs of fluffy animals like us at your new folower's blog??? We took a look at all of them!

Sullivan McPig said...

I checked them out too! My owner ofcourse wanted us to follow the blog that had a hippo.