Thursday, June 25, 2009

Beautiful Weather, Wild Pig and a Little Hippo

It was beautiful weather today, but we had to work! Luckily it was still warm and sunny when we finished working.

After work we went to the store to get groceries for dinner and they had Wild Pig again.
So tempting........

At home there suddenly was a new addition to our household: this little hippo. He is very shy so we haven't found out his name yet or where he came from. Maybe my owner's OH knows more, so we'll ask him when he gets home.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Awwww I can't wait to hear about the newest addition! So mysterious! Maybe he looked in the window, saw how nice the place was and how inviting, and decided to stay! Your very own stray! Or that could be just my projecting....and it could be a girl, be kinda rude to look ;o)

Eve Noir said...

Awww, he's very cute! Can't wait to find out more about him.

Question to Sullivan's owner-what is your favorite color for a HIPPO? Just curious...does this make you curious!??

Take care~

Sullivan McPig said...

My owner says that she thinks that's a difficult question, but if she had to pick a colour she'd say purple.
And if she isn't curious (which I do not believe) I know I am!

Eve Noir said...

I KNEW IT!!! :)
Purple is such a great color!