Friday, June 19, 2009

More Books

Nope: not a list of books featuring pigs, but two books my owner's OH recieved today.
He ordered the one on the right: Wet Moon volume 4 by Ross Campbell and he got a free book send along with it! Not sure what the free book is about, but I like the picture on the cover.

And the back cover of Wet Moon.
I think Ross Campbell is an amazing artist. He also made a book about zombies: The Abandoned, but unfortunately that book is out of print otherwise I'd get it right away.

3 comments:

Eve Noir said...

Very cool! I think Sullivan should start another blog to review books (ha ha)...I mean if he (or his owner) wanted to do that. ;}

permanentcloud said...

Sullivan-

I am so glad that you are a literate pig. I don't meet enough people who read anymore, I swear! And I second Eve! :)

Sullivan McPig said...

Hmmm... We will think about it. It's not a bad idea I think.
And reading is one of the best things in the world. (Watching scary movies being among the others)