Thursday, April 9, 2009

Egg Hunt!


Today at work there was an egg hunt. They hid chocolate Easter eggs that could win you a prize if you found one. So ofcourse I tried to find some.

I searched at a lot of places, but didn't find any. My owner's collegues had beaten us to it, it seemed.

Luckily they also handed out chocolate eggs and I got a really nice one I think.


And the owner of the catering service gave us this delicious bread with cream filling.


When I got home there was a surprise: My owner's OH, Angus and Coco had hid chocolate eggs for me as they heard we didn't find any eggs in the egg hunt at work. I went hunting for them right away and these are the first I found!


And another one found!

Some where really well hidden.

Me, Angus and Coco with some of the eggs.

I had quite a search, but found them all in the end. It was really fun!

3 comments:

Eve Noir said...

Good job finding 'em Sullivan! Sorry you didn't find any at work though. :( I really like the picture of the skull of (?) on the ground. I bet it's your owner's OH right!??

Ooo, all the food you post always looks so yummy! It tears me apart seeing such lovely looking food. ^_^ Well, not really but you know what I mean! ;}

Marie said...

Awwwwwwww how sweet of the OH, Coco and Angus! That was really nice of them to do for you.

Moira gets to help me hide eggs for my daughter on Saturday night! She is very excited to help! Pictures will follow!

Sullivan McPig said...

It was very sweet indeed and I really enjoyed the egg hunt