Sunday, January 21, 2024

Gilbert - December Fun

 

Before I post about my birthday which was last week, here's an update of December things.

I got a marzipan piggy.

I visited friends and we played Yak! It was a fun game.

We went out for dinner with friends. My owner got a burger, but it tasted a bit fishy according to her. The French Fries were good though.

And dessert was delicious!

New Church by Night Picture Spam.


WE had a really fun Christmas with good food and good company. We forgot to take pictures though!


And we got presents!
Melliane sent us books (two of them are pictured here).

Miki sent us lots of yummy treats and presents.

I love this lucky charm!

And there was a birthday box as well! We had to wait to open that one though.

Thanks everyone for making our December special.

No comments: