Thursday, May 4, 2023

Gilbert - Games and a Trip

 


On April 2, we had a game afternoon with friends.
We played Tiny Towns, a fun game where you try to build a beautiful town, but if you don't pay attention your town is full of half finished buildings.

We also played The Quacks of Quedlinburg.
Here you have to create a potion to score points, but if you're not careful your kettle may explode.

After a fun afternoon it turned out the fun wasn't over for me yet. We were going on a trip with one of my owner's friends!

First we went grocery shopping.
I spotted these Wild Pig wine cartons, but we got other wine instead.

Next we drove to Emmen where we would stay the night in a hotel.

There was a big comfy bed.

And a lovely view with the setting sun.

We had drinks and snacks, and we played a Pocket Escape Game before turning in. My owner told me we would decide on a fun activity the next day.


Next: It's getting Wild!


No comments: