Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Gilbert - A Trip to Germany: A Cool Parade (part 2)

 

There were so many cool costumes at the parade I took a lot of pictures. The ones I'm posting here are the highlights.


I suspect this guy was on stilts.


This guy was waving banners in intricate patterns. Difficult to get a good picture of that though.

I think this guy was dressed as a traveling salesman.

This king posed so I could get a cool picture of him.

Next to marching bands there was other music as well. These ladies played a sort of bagpipes. 

The parade lasted for over an hour! It was really fun to see all those costumes.

Next we went in search of food.
I spotted a church during our search.

We ended up getting a Calzone!

After dinner we walked to the car and drove back to Diana's house. It was a really cool day!

Next: the actual Korn und Hanse Markt.

No comments: