Sunday, May 15, 2022

Gilbert - A Fun Vacation: Fun & Yum Yum!

 

After we walked around the Notoarestoen we sat down for tea and cake.

I had carrot cake and it was yummy!

Next we did some more sightseeing in Eenrum.


We visited the candle maker.

They had fun candles and statues.

Next to the candle maker there was a mill.

And a mustard factory.

It was Abraham's Mustard Factory, which makes Groninger mustard, the best kind of mustard according to my owner.

There was a small museum where you could see how mustard used to be made and how they make it today.


I think this is a lab where they try different recipes for mustard.

I wonder if they want you to drink a sixpack of mustard or beer...

We bought mustard at the end of our visit and then we drove to Groningen for a late lunch.

At the Sushi Mall.

I got yummy tomato soup.

And all kinds of sushi.

And soybeans.

It was all very yummy and we had fun!

Then Diana drove us home and our fun vacation was over. We had a really great time, and I hope we'll visit Diana again in the future.

Diana gave me a piggy candle as a souvenir.

Isn't he fun!?
Thanks, Diana!




1 comment:

miki said...

so cute!! you did deserve to have fun!