Sunday, September 12, 2021

Gilbert - Building a Shaun

 


Remember I got a DIY Shaun the Sheep kit?

Last week I got to build my own Shaun with help from my owner.
Here are al the parts.

First we gave the egg shaped body arms, legs, and a neck.

Then the arms and legs were covered with silk clay and brought into shape.

We made the woolly coat by knotting the wool that was in the kit and then glued it to the body with the special gluey stuff that was in the kit.

We then made the head with more silk clay and wool. There were googly eyes in the kit as well. 

Once the head was attached to the body Shaun had to lean on his arms for a bit longer while the glue to keep his tail attached was drying.

Next we had to fix some dents in his head.

Done! He had to lean a bit longer while everything was drying.

My owner's Other Half got us a special display to keep Shaun safe. It was a lot of fun to make my very own Shaun the Sheep.


1 comment:

Aurian said...

that looks like fun!