Saturday, August 28, 2021

Gilbert: A Grand Day Out - part 2

 


I loved seeing all the displays of the different Aardman movies. This one is from The Pirates! Band of Misfits.


Polly!
She plays a really big part in The Pirates! Band of Misfits and she is amazing!

Concept art for the Pirates movie.

Polly concept art.

This cool armored mammoth is from a movie I haven't seen (yet).

Another Wallace and Gromit display.

These were so fun to see, I could almost imagine myself walking in and joining them.



The pirate ship from The Pirates! Band of Misfits.


So cool!

After we saw the expo we decided to go to the roof of the huilding the expo was in.

The weather was lovely, so we had an amazing view.


Next we went to the Gold Office for drinks

and food!
We had French fries and onion rings.

I got a souvenir from our visit to the expo: a kit to make my own Shaun the Sheep!

In the evening we ate Wensleydale and watched Wallace and Gromit movies, including A Grand Day Out of course!

It was a really fun day!

No comments: