Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hippo and Dinosaurs in my Mail


There was a hippo bookmark in my mail this week!


Hammie and G. bought it for us, but forgot to give it to us when we met on Monday. Isn't it just awesome!?


I got a lollipop from my owner's OtherHalf this Friday.


And Dino-stickers for my dino book yesterday!
They were send to us by family of my owner. I also received stickers from co-workers and friends. I think it's awesome that so many people have wanted to help me get all 160 stickers.

Thanks everyone!


4 comments:

RodeEgel said...

Great book mark! Looks lovely. And happy dino hunting.

Ajdin Adilovic said...

what an interesting bookmark!

Aurian said...

What a fun bookmark. And I have some dinosour pics for you as well, so we need to make an appointment when the weather is a bit better :)

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

That hippo bookmark is excellent! =D I'm going to have to look for one the next time I'm at the bookstore.