Friday, October 7, 2011

Aliens in the Mail


Yesterday there was a package for me.
It had Gini Koch's Alien Collective logo on it.

And just look what was inside.
An Advance Reader Copy of Alien Proliferation!
Alien Proliferation is the 4th book in Gini's Katherine (Kitty) Katt series (which is a really awesome series, I can tell you) and it will officially be released on December 6th. Guess why I didn't post on this blog yesterday:
Yup, I started reading right away!

Thanks Gini!
You're awesome!


Keep an eye on my review blog for the review.




5 comments:

Katie Dalton said...

JEALOUS!!!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on this book. :) Looking forward to your review xoxo

Jerry and Ben said...

We're having a Halloween contest; we hope you enter!

http://themanyadventuresofjerryandben.blogspot.com/

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

I'm not a fan ov aliens.
They steel yor pants.

Sullivan McPig said...

As I don't have pants I'm not afraid of them!

Hammie Hamster said...

We got an aliens book too! We got it for a present for the childrens book week! I'll make a post about it!