Saturday, February 19, 2011

Star Trek Mail?


Today there was a package for me and my owner from my friend Sparky and his human Laura. There was a box inside with a Star Trek ship on it. Hmmm, now I do love Star Trek Voyager as I'm a fan of the doctor in that series, but I don't think I ever told Sparky.

When we opened the box it turned out it had chocolate inside!

And the newest book that Sparky's human has written!
She writes both under the name of Laura Bickle and Alayna Williams. Rogue Oracle is the second book of her Oracle series and the first book, Dark Oracle, was one of our favourite reads from last year. You can expect a review of this book real soon at my other blog!

They also send us a beautiful card. All in all a great package and much better than a Star Trek ship in my opinion!

Thanks Sparky and Laura!
We're very happy with this lovely present and we're happy to have you both as friends.

7 comments:

Katie Dalton said...

Very cool! The Enterprise AND some choc from San Fran. :) Enjoy!

Laura Bickle said...

I'm so glad it made it there! Sorry about the box...I got my husband an Enterprise-shaped pizza cutter for his birthday, and that was the only box I could find that fit the chocolate and the book...

Penny Watson said...

I just bought that chocolate last night! I'm obsessed with dark chocolate...good for your heart, you know!

Jerry and Ben said...

Startrek and Chocolate! What a great combination

Beanie Mouse said...

STAR TREK AND CHOCOLATE???? I am SOOOOOO jealous!!!!!

Marlowe said...

I kind of like the box-- although I like the chocolate even more!

Jeffe Kennedy said...

That Sparky is a good little shopper. Can he find me a dress for National?