Thursday, November 25, 2010

Small update and lots of cool mail


We moved backed to our home this Tuesday. There were lots of boxes once again.

It was weird to see the temporary house get empty again.

When all our stuff was moved backed to our home we decided to treat ourselves before we had to more painting, redecorating and unpacking so we went out for dinner.

At the Ni Hao Wok restaurant ofcourse!!



On the day of our move there was a package for my owner from Gini Koch with a Housewarming present. Just look what was in it for me!

My own signed Alien in the Family postcard!

Thank you, Gini!!

There was also a beautiful card from Beanie!

He send us an article about a helpfull Hippo.

Thanks Beanie! It's a really cool article. Me and my owner love it!

And today there was a package from Velvet from vvB32 Reads.
There were lots of goodies and two books that I won at one of her lovely giveaways.

Thanks Velvet! I love everything you send.


ps: sorry if some pictures are a bit dark, but I do not have my normal computer so can't lighten them up at the moment.

6 comments:

Glory said...

you've won so many books! you r a lucky girl, i rarely win some books, *sob*

Glory said...

oh! i read "they call me death"..it's a nice reading but not so great as gini's books or some other. ;)

vvb32 reads said...

enjoy the goodies and welcome back to your home!

Hammie Hamster said...

I'm very happy that you are back home!

Unknown said...

Welcome back! And thank you for this little photo tour, enjoyed seeing the world through Sully's eyes :-D

And congrats on the fantastic things you have received, hope you'll enjoy them! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love pics of Sully's adventures!