Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ladybugs, Church Spam and Mail


When we passed the Nieuwe Kerk (New Church) today, I noticed a lot of ladybugs on the gate.

I never saw this many all together before (there were even more than you see in these pictures). My owner told me they were having a 'ladybug love-in'. Hmmm, when I heard that I decided to let them have their privacy.

And as we were close to the Nieuwe Kerk anyway I couldn't resist taking some pictures of the church.







When I got home from work there was a postcard for me from Beanie!
'Postcard. Do not attempt to open'? Ehm..... Now that's a weird warning. Beanie, did you put that on there?

And look!
It's a postcard of me! How bizarre and cool! I hope my owner doesn't start thinking now that I should start wearing tutus though, because she will be disappointed in that case.

Thanks Beanie! I love it.

8 comments:

titania86 said...

I love ladybugs! I've never seen so many together! And that's the most hilarious warning to put on a postcard.

Marlowe said...

I think that church is very pretty. Is it really a 'new' church?

Demented Wench said...

Oooh, a Sullivan McPig paper doll.:)

Beanie Mouse said...

Yes, I did put that warning on the card! it's one of my many rubber stamps! I found the card in the bottom of an old tin box, and just HAD to send it to you! I never knew you had your own brand of postcards!!

Sullivan McPig said...

@Marlowe: Well, newer than others anyway ;-)
@Beanie: i didn't know either!

vvb32 reads said...

oh, put on the tutu... put on the tutu
TUTU - TUTU- TUTU- TUTU- TUTU- TUTU- TUTU- TUTU- TUTU

Sullivan McPig said...

@vvb32: And I always though Demented Wench was evil!

Hammie Hamster said...

haha! A ladybug love-in! Nice pictures! And that card is so funny, not only the drawings of you but also Beanie's stamp!