Thursday, February 25, 2010

A game and a sponge

As a reward for helping out at Noorderspel I got a couple of games.
I really like this one: Murder at Greenrock Village Theatre.

It's a game you can play just by yourself and has lots of murders you have to solve using logic. Sofar I managed to solve 11 murders.

Next week there are election for a new citycounsil. All political parties are campaigning at the moment. One of them had a really cool gift as part of their campaign: a little sponge in the shape of a tomato.

5 comments:

Hammie Hamster said...

Finaly G. has the time to help me make a comment! She and Harr had a busy week helping with the preparations for the funeral (G. wrote the funeralspeech (is that the word for it??) and Harr has been reading it for the people at the funeral). And her laptop had to be repaired so this is the first time we can visit some blogs again. We missed our blogging friends a lot this last week... It's good to see you again Sullivan!
Your new game looks very interesting!

Marlowe said...

What a cool game! I like your sponge! I wouldn't want to use it since it's so cute!

Sullivan McPig said...

@Hammie: I can understand G. didn't have much time. I hope you are all doing ok.

Demented Wench said...

That game looks like it would be a lot of fun.

Sullivan McPig said...

It is! I love logical puzzles.