Friday, January 15, 2010

Almost my birthday and mail

Tomorrow it's the birthday of me and my owner, so we brought something yummy to eat for everyone at work today to celebrate. I got a pastry with pecans.

And look! There was some good news for pigs in the paper today. A large supermarket chain is going to only sell pork that is from pigs that lived a good life from now on so that means lots of pigs are getting a better treatment from now on.

When we got home there was mail for me and my owner that is for our birthday. I think it's from Hammie, but we'll know for sure tomorrow.

And what's this?
Mail for me and Coco? That means it isn't for my birthday and can be opened now!

It was a beautiful card from Beanie!
Thanks Beanie, we love it!

Angus made a paper hat out of the envelope!

This is fun!

Tonight we'll be going to the movies and than tomorrow it's my birthday!! I'll tell you all about it soon.

3 comments:

Hammie Hamster said...

Yummie, that pastry looks delicious! I'm glad our cards came in time for your birthdays! Did you sing the song about paperhats with Angus? One two three four a hat from, a hat from... One two three four, a hat from paper??? Haha, it sounds better in Dutch ;-) Hope you'll enjoy the movie (wich one???) and hope that you'll be able to sleep...

Marlowe said...

I think your birthday pastry looks good. I like sugar! Getting mail is exciting, especially when it turns out to be something as cool as your card!

Beanie Mouse said...

I love your Paper Hat!!! And you all tried it on!!