Friday, September 25, 2009

Hidden Flower, Benches and a Sign

They had stolen/borrowed the mouse from our computer at work so we had to sit at another desk today. I went exploring and I found one of the smiling flowers hiding behind the computer screen.

On our way home we took these two pictures as Hammie showed some pictures of simular benches not long ago and I wanted to show Hammie that there's two of these benches on our way home from work!



And lastly a sign for Eve! This one is telling you that dogs aren't allowed to do their stinky business on this field.

6 comments:

Irish Chick Soup said...

That last picture is so funny. I wish that they had benches like those where I live. There's not enough public art around here!

Eve Noir said...

I agree with Irish, there's not a lot of public art around where I live either! Those benches are beautiful-wow!!! Haha, I love that sign. :)

permanentcloud said...

that is the coolest bench ever! i want one in my house!! :)

Hammie Hamster said...

WOW! That's nice that you have benches like that too! I wonder if it is a kind of "benchesproject" thing because the cities are not so close together??? I like this one too!

Beanie Mouse said...

I like those benches too!! In fact, I like mosaics better!! Andrea took me to London to see a subway stop that is entirely decorated in mosaics! It's brilliant!!

The Queen of Clearance said...

those benches are amazing! so pretty!