Sunday, September 13, 2009

Garnwerd

We went for a walk to Garnwerd again today. On our way we saw a farmer plowing and lots of birds who tried to see if there was something to eat in the plowed earth.

We also encountered some ponies and

this caterpillar who was guarding a bucket with pears.

At Garnwerd we got something to eat as it was dinnertime by the time we got there. My owner got this mushroom and blue cheese quiche.

Lets see what's in the small pan that my owner's OH got. Hmmm, beef... So I decided to stick to:

A nice glass of Madeira.

I love eating at cafe-restaurant Hammingh as it's always very cozy there.

Playing around a bit with my owner's napkin-ring.

A cow pic for Marie

And look at the lovely clouds we saw on our way back home!

7 comments:

permanentcloud said...

those ponies are so cute!

and sullivan, you are so silly with that napkin ring on your head! :)

Demented Wench said...

I think the wine had more to do with the napkin ring on the head than anything else. ;)

Eve Noir said...

ha ha. i agree with demented wench. i think you had a lil' too much wine again Sullivan! and those ponies are cute.

why was that pail there? hm, that was a cute creature guarding the pears.

xox~

The Queen of Clearance said...

that quiche looks yummy! That caterpillar is too cute!

Hammie Hamster said...

I like the caterpillar too, my little friend Veertje has the fluffy version of the caterpillar, he's very friendly!

Sullivan McPig said...

Am I being accused of being drunk again?!
And the pears were for sale. You could take a couple and pay for them, the caterpillar was there to make sure you did pay.

Demented Wench said...

That looked like a lot of wine for one little pig. ;)