Monday, May 18, 2009

Random Stuff

Eve posted a very cool Indonesian Windchime thingie on her blog, so I thought it would be cool to show you the Indonesian wood carving that we got. It's a creepy face that's supposed to scare off evil spirits I've been told. Seems to be doing it's job as there are no evil spirits here.

This jolly fellow is on the same wall as the Indonesian scary face.

Eve also posted a picture of her many buttons, so we took a picture of my owner's noticeboard as she has many buttons on there. Can you also spot the three really small McPigs? (And: No, I do not count as a really small McPig!)

1 comment:

Eve Noir said...

Hey Sullivan. Ooo, that mask is creepy...but I like it. Yay for keeping the bad things away.

Tell your owner I really like her board with all the cute stuff. I found the small McPigs, yay!!!

I like how she put the buttons on that board...actually that's a very clever idea...Mike has many buttons that he don't know what to do with (but would like to display somehow), so I will suggest this to him. Thanks.

Take care~