On our sixth day in Berlin we visited the Museum für Naturkunde.
(Natural History Museum)
The main hall had dinosaurs!
This one looked really cool.
I spotted a sign promising more dinosaurs.
Wait a minute...
This is not a dinosaur!
Found them!
Dinosaur Shadow Play
There was a display showing what's left of dinosaurs today.
If you've ever looked a chicken in the eyes, you immediately believe they're related to dinosaurs.
There was a big room with lots of jars with specimens.
A Dodo!
It wasn't a real one, but a replica.
Still totally cool!
Hippos.
And Knut, a polar bear who was famous for a while.
Lots of other taxidermy as well.
A big (fake) spider!
Not sure who this guy was, but apparently he was important at one time.
Cool bird.
A last look at the dinosaurs.
I very much enjoyed this outing.
We then went back to our tiny lodge and relaxed for the rest of the day.
Next: Altes Museum




























2 comments:
Waow! Such a great outing. It is wonderful to see what you found (and what I missed). Very cool museum! 🥳🎉
We'll visit again sometime!
Post a Comment