Friday, March 29, 2024

Gilbert: Food and Games

 

I've been playing games and gone on a few short outings since my last post.

We had lunch in town and I got yummy mushrooms.

This is Maple Valley, which is a fun game where you prepare for a spring festival.


I bought a really awesome beer with a cool illustration.

We went to our favorite restaurant for a special celebration.

Where I got a Wasabini of course!

We played MLEM Space Agency: a game where you send cats on space missions.

And we played Sleeping Gods, an adventure game. I also got cake!

Wen grocery shopping in Germany we stopped for hot chocolate.

And we played Power Hungry Pets, a fun card game.

And my owner told me more games are on the way!

1 comment:

Beanie Mouse said...

Oh what fun!!! The cayke would be my favourite part