Saturday, July 15, 2023

A Trip to the Menkemaborg

 

I've been busy with lots of stuff these last months, but didn't take a lot of pictures.
Yesterday we went on a cool trip though!

We went to the Menkemaborg!
I've been here before in 2019, but it's a cool place to visit!

We didn't buy a ticket to see the interior of the estate, but we did buy a ticket to visit the gardens.

The gardens are really beautiful I think.


A view on the moat-like-canal-thing that's all around the gardens.



Playing with mirrors. Can you spot my owner and her OtherHalf?


Not sure if this is meant to be a Goddess or if it's a random lady/

The maze!
Last time we tried it, we got a bit lost and we were thwarted by random scaffolding.

Let's try again.

It was more difficult than I thought. I think we managed to take every wrong turn there was.

But finally we reached the tree in the center of the maze!

Finding our way out again was another challenge, but we succeeded!

What a cool maze!


We got something to eat at the coach house.
My owner had evil soup, so I tasted the leek soup my owner's OtherHalf got instead.

We also had bread with butter.

And special bread with garlic butter and other yummy things.

Next we visited Noorpolderzijl.
Another place we love to visit.



Try at a panorama shot.

All in all it was a really fun trip!

No comments: