Saturday, August 29, 2020

Sullivan - A Book Filled with Me!

 


Recently I got a voucher to try one of the Professional Line photo books from Saal Digital NL 
I selected some of my favorite pictures and used their easy use software to create an album. After about a week it arrived in the mail!



It's me on the cover!
Isn't that cool? This picture was taken in Prague in 2011.



Oh, I remember this outing as well. 
So much fun to have these pictures in a book!



More beautiful memories.



Now that I'm retired from traveling I can reminisce with this gorgeous photo album.



I love how the album turned out.
I think I'll have another look through all my pictures and make another album one of these days.





1 comment:

Alexander Mackenzie Bear said...

Cool album! You are one well-traveled pig.