Saturday, June 27, 2020

Gilbert: An Outdoor Dinner

Earlier this month we were invited for a birthday dinner. Because of the current situation the dinner was outside so we could keep at a safe distance from other people.


I got to try Groninger mustard soup! It was very yummy!


We also had bread and flavored butter with the soup.


The main course was a burger and fries!
The burger was called El Mariachi, but Sullivan warned me in advance I should never trust a burger my owner orders, so I played it safe and assumed it wasn't made from a guitar player and stuck to the fries.


These were delicious, btw!


For dessert I had ice cream with raspberry sauce!


We took a small peek inside the restaurant after dinner, and they had a cool piggy painting!


I also spotted this sign on a drain. It says: "Here the sea begins". I looked around, but didn't spot the sea though.


1 comment:

miki said...

looks like you had a great time, yummy dessert too