Friday, October 30, 2015

Turkeys!


I've been taking it easy lately and I've been relaxing with some of my friends, but this week I had some crafting to do.


We got some turkey crafting kits from Jeffe.
First we started on one that was made with tissue paper.


My owner helped me figure out what to do.


We rolled the colored tissue paper and stuck it to the turkey picture with double sided tape. It was lots of work, but also lots of fun!


After lots of crafting we finished the turkey.


Isn't it gorgeous!?


On to the next turkey!


This one was simpler.
We had to stick glitter stickers to a turkey.


All done!

We gave both turkeys a nice spot in the living room.
Thanks, Jeffe!

2 comments:

Jerry and Ben said...

They look great! Gobble, gobble!

Jeffe Kennedy said...

Yay - FABULOUS TURKEYS!