Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Mushrooms, Dinosaurs, Zombies, and Pirates

Happy New Year everyone!
I know I'm late with my New Year greeting, but I've been busy, and when I wasn't busy, I was lazy ;-)


Yesterday we went into town for some shopping.
We had something to eat while in town. I had lots and lots of yummy mushrooms.


Look what we bought!
Two dinosaurs. One of them is a zombie dinosaur.


Isn't he cool!?


He found a spot in the living room where he can terrorize a tiny car.


Today I received a zombie book.
Slug Pie Stories sent me How to Navigate Zombie Cave and Defeat Pirate Pete for review. They even sent a card with it to thank me for wanting to read and review the book.


And a cool bookmark!

I think I will start on How to Navigate Zombie Cave and Defeat Pirate Pete as soon as I finish my current read. It looks and sounds really cool. Zombies and pirates!



1 comment:

Aurian said...

Lol only you could find a zombie dinosour!