Friday, May 23, 2014

Martini Tower, Beanie Mail and Zombies


Yesterday evening my owner and I went out for drinks with a friend. We had a lovely view on the Martini Tower.


We also got some awesome mail this week:


Beanie sent us two beautiful cards and an art book!


The book has art by Tim White and there are really cool creatures and such in it.


I love it.
Thanks Beanie!


And I had zombies in my mail!
Rachel Aukes sent me a signed copy of Deadland's Harvest, the second book in an awesome series. I already have the first book on my shelf with favorite reads, so this one is going right next to it.


Later this year the last book in this trilogy will release. You can bet I will get my trotters on it, because the zombie apocalypse doesn't get any better than this!

Thanks Rachel!


1 comment:

Aurian said...

Awesome mail Sullivan!