Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Second Day of Christmas

Today we're having another relaxing day.
Here in the Netherlands we celebrate two days of Christmas, December 26th being the second day of Christmas.


I had a piece of the yummy Christmas Bundt cake of course.


And I helped my owner train to run away from zombies.
She started training with the Zombies, Run 5k app. An app that helps you train to be able to run for 5 kilometers. While training you are the lead character in a story that is integrated into your training, and that is set in a post apocalyptic world filled with zombies. I think it's cool, and I'm glad my owner soon will be able to run away from zombies.


3 comments:

Jerry and Ben said...

Yummy cake! If you need help finishing the cake, you know who to call! We love cake!

L fox said...

What a good idea to train to run away from zombies. 5k is a long way, are you training as well Sullivan? I usually travel in my roommates backpack instead of hiking alongside them.

Aurian said...

I am glad your owner is outrunning zombies Sullivan! If you all need a place to hideout you are welcome here.