Saturday, August 28, 2010

Comic Books, Rain and what we bought


Today it was 'Gronings Ontzet'* and there was a comic book fair in the city. My owner's OtherHalf had a stand at the fair with some other comic book illustrators so we went there to have a look ofcourse.

But we barely got there when it started to rain so we didn't take any more pictures and went home. (Ofcourse it stopped raining as soon as we got home.)

My owner did buy a shirt at the comic book fair from a comic book illustrator called NAAM (NAME). Isn't it cool!?

And I got this cool button which is also from NAAM.


*"Gronings ontzet" is as a reminder of the liberation from "Bommen Berend" (Bombs Berend), Bishop of Munster, in 1672.

11 comments:

Beanie Mouse said...

I love the piggy badge!!!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

sorry it was so rainy!! looks like you had fun though!

Katie Dalton said...

very cool, rain or shine a fun time :)

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hey that pig button is cool! I like the t shert too. Is it a tadpoll? It reminds me ov a carakter in SpongeBob SkwarePants!

Patricia said...

Nice badge and i also like the shirt. Will i see it in real this week? :) I wishful you à Nice and sunny sunday today

Sullivan McPig said...

Thanks everyone
@B.T. Bear: I think it is.
@Patricia: You can count on that!

Have a good sunday everyone

Hammie Hamster said...

The piggy badge is very funny. And I like your owners new t-shirt too! Did E. and his comic book friends had a nice sell or did the rain stop people from buying comic books because they were to grumpy to buy something?

Demented Wench said...

That is a cool button. :)

Sullivan McPig said...

@Hammie: They had a hard time selling things because of the rain, but they had fun.

Marlowe said...

I like the pig pin. You need a little shirt so you can wear it!

Buttons the Bear said...

Sullivan,
I agree with everybody else, the pig pin is the coolest! Bummer about the rain.