Saturday, June 26, 2010

Renovation, Flowers and an Egg


When my owner and me wanted to go grocery shopping today we had a nasty surprise: they had put a fence around the gate to the alley that leads to our bike shed!

They even put a big lock on it so it couldn't be moved. For a moment I feared we wouldn't be able to get my owner's bike, but luckily my owner's OtherHalf found a way for us to reach the shed. This Monday we'll be having a talk with the builders about this for sure!

We went to the Amazing Oriental Warehouse were they had these lovely flowers growing at the entrance.

And my owner got me a Pucca Surprise Egg!

It had this cool hanger inside and I put it on my travel bag.

8 comments:

Hammie Hamster said...

That's not a nice thing the builders did! Don't they know there are still people living there? Or do they want to hurry you out of your house? Is your mail going to be delivered at your new address or do we have to change your address for a while? Is the day that you have to move coming soon?

Sullivan McPig said...

They do know, but don't seem to care. I will let you know our temporary address where we'll be moving to on July 12th.

Eve Noir said...

That wasn't very nice of them. Especially to not let you know beforehand. :( Glad you got your bike though. :) PUCCA-yayyyy!

Demented Wench said...

It's good to see you out amongst the flowers again. :)

You and your humans may have to invest in some bolt cutter to get to your bikes. :(

Audrey said...

Well - at least you managed to get your bike! LOVE the flowers - very happy looking ones too :)

Beanie Mouse said...

That's not nice about locking your bike up - although it won't get stolen for sure!! I love your Pucca Steampunk Zombie too!

Marlowe said...

I like your flowers. Are they daisies?

Sullivan McPig said...

I think it's mayweed or chamomile.