Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lots of new Friends

Yesterday we visited some friends of my owner and I met lots of cool creatures!

First I met this weird robot monster!

He looks intimidating, but he was quite friendly.

And I also met R2D2!
I didn't understand all his bleeping, but he seemed like a decent fellow too.

A Dalek!

Don't let his hard exterior fool you, he's a big softy at heart.

Exterminate!!!

There was one creature that I found very intimidating: This Alien Queen.

She hugged me which I found a bit scary, but luckily she seemed to like me.

A less frightening creature was this Komodo Dragon.

The last new friends I like you to meet are these transformers.

Scary Birdy liked to sit on my nose, which was a bit uncomfortable I must say.

All in all I had a great evening and I made lots of new friends.

7 comments:

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Some of those friends look quite scary. You are quite brave.
Sally Ann

Marlowe said...

I agree! I don't know if I could be so brave around some of those creatures. Especially the alien queen!

Demented Wench said...

I'm happy the alien queen decided to hug you and not eat you.

Buttons the Bear said...

I think I would have still had a bearmare after the alien queen. You are certainly a brave pig.

permanentcloud said...

man sullivan, it looks like you had a ball! i'm a little scared of that alien queen though :)

Sullivan McPig said...

Thanks everyone! I had a great time, but I'm glad the alien queen didn't decide to eat me I must confess!

Hammie Hamster said...

Lots of new interesting friends! Some of them are a bit scary, but if you like them, they must be okay!