Saturday, August 15, 2009

Creepy and Cool stuff

Today we visited an antiques and curiosity shop.
They had really weird and creepy stuff like this skeleton.

And butterflies: creepy and beautiful I think.

Not so creepy, but cool: Star Wars toys!

I loved this wind up toy of a bird, but way too expensive to buy it unfortunately.
And that's one scary monkey on the right, I must say.

On our way home we passed this nice red caravan with white tomatoes on it.
Hmmm..... would have been more logical, but less beautiful if it had been the other way around.



I also saw another pig on our way home, he was hanging over a curtain-cord and it looked very uncomfortable...

7 comments:

Hammie Hamster said...

I like butterflies, but then in our garden...
The skeleton is frightning me!!!
Sad little pig...

Hammie Hamster said...

But a real nice RED caravan, nice house for a RED hamster!!!!
Aren't the tomatoes the tomato of the SP???

Hammie Hamster said...

I had a nice word to enter our comment!!!
It was the word strand!!!
I'd love to go to the strand (beach)!!!
sigh.....

Eve Noir said...

That seems like a really cool store. I wonder what kind of creature that skeleton belonged to...

The caravan is really cool. I like things that aren't logical...;) You're right, it's cooler that way.

Oh, poor PIGGIE...who would do such a thing!?!

The Queen of Clearance said...

that other pig does look very uncomfortable! You should have rescued him and given he/or she a more comfy home! that little bird is too cute. too bad he was too expensive! also...that monkey is....scary!

Sullivan McPig said...

@Hammie: it is indeed the SP tomato. the caravan was standing in front of the SP building too.
And Ive only been to the beach once, but i love it too!

Beanie Mouse said...

I think that Piggie in the Window needs saving too. He looks very uncomfortable!