Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snowdrops, Angus and Wok Euroborg

Align Centre

I want to start today with showing you the Snowdrops that my owner's OH brought home for my owner. Aren't they beautiful?

And here's a picture of my brother Angus that I think turned out great.

On to other things: as I told you yesterday we went out for dinner with my owner's colleagues today. We went to Wok Euroborg, a chinese restaurant where you can pick your own food and then let the cooks prepare it for you.


Wwe got sushi again and mushrooms in black bean sauce and Mihoen.


For dessert we got ice cream with chocolate sauce and chocolate covered ricewaffles.
It was a great evening with very good food!

2 comments:

Eve Noir said...

The snowdrops ARE very beautiful. The pic of Angus turned out nice. Ooo, all the food looked really yummy. Seems like you had a nice time!

Sullivan McPig said...

Thanks Eve, we did have a lot of fun!