Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday: Garnwerd!

Yes, it's becoming a Sunday tradition.
A nice long walk to Garnwerd if the weather allows it. Today it was hot and humid, but no rain so we put our walking boots on so to speak. On our way to Garnwerd we passed these beautiful flowers.

Relaxing my feet after the long walk to Garnwerd.

Me and my owner at café-restaurant Hammingh, where we always get something to eat and drink before we walk back to Groningen.


While my owner and her OH were still eating I tried to take some pictures with the camera of my owner's OH.


On our way back we passed these signs. The path we were walking on leads through some meadows where there are cows. and the second sign from above says you must not disturb the cattle.


5 comments:

Demented Wench said...

It looks like you had a wonderful outting. Cows aren't very intelligent (unlike pigs!) so I don't suppose it would be a good idea to disturb them.

Eve Noir said...

I agree with Wench...and I don't like cows much. I don't know why. Maybe cuz they don't do a whole lot. Moooooooo!!! ;)

Looks like you had a lovely day. (And BTW: tell your owner I like her shirt, very colorful & cool!)

Love the signs...as I put it as one of my possible topics for you to write about (and I didn't even see this post first!).

X's & O's~

Hammie Hamster said...

Hello Sullivan! What a good idea to make a picture with that camera! Both my owner and her OH have a Sony camera like that one too! They realy like taking pictures, next time I'll ask Harr if I can try too. Harr was close to Garnwerd when he was making pictures with G.'s brother today. It's a beautiful place to be.

The Queen of Clearance said...

I have camera jealousy! mine is not so great :) You once again were a very busy pig!

Sullivan McPig said...

Thanks everyone!
I don't trust cows, one almost tried to eat me awhile back (although my owner says the cow was just curious).