Monday, July 6, 2009

Canada Day - an update by Moira

Here's another update on live in Canada by my cousin Moira:

Well, recently it was Canada Day here and so we went out for some fun! The local Museum here put on an event and here I am inside the museum at a "doll" size church! If I ever find the right pig I think I have found where I want to hold my wedding ;o)

A really really old Dr. Seuss book inside the museum

Here I am with Princess on our way to the next activitiy.

Resting from a long day and waiting for the fireworks to start.


So pretty!

The fireworks wore me out!! Or should I say the excitement did! That and a belly full of Cheetos will put me to sleep everytime!

Me with Marie and Princess on our way home after a full day of fun!


5 comments:

permanentcloud said...

Looks like fun! :D

Demented Wench said...

I think that's a "pig" size church. :)

Eve Noir said...

Wow, that IS a pig sized church.

Never thought I'd ever utter those words! :)

Sullivan McPig said...

I hope Moira gets to meet that special pig!

Marie said...

Moira here...

It was a great day and I am having so much fun here in Canada! And in fact, I have met a special someone, but more on that another time! ;O)

We just got back from the lake, so soon, another post from me!

Take care and send my love to the family Sullivan!