Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Groningen

My owner and I went into town this afternoon with a good friend of my owner. We did look around for some cool signs to take photos of, this being one of them. We'll make a special signs post soon for Eve.

A view on one of the Groninger canals. Maybe not as famous as the canals in Amsterdam or Venice, but I think they're beautiful.

And keep a look out for a new post on my review blog as I will soon be reviewing the movies my owner, her friend and me and Voodoo Bride watched tonight.

4 comments:

permanentcloud said...

i have never seen ANY canals! these ones look lovely!

you're so lucky sullivan...you always go to the best places :)

The Queen of Clearance said...

the picture in the canal is amazing :) great shot.

Eve Noir said...

the canal is very beautiful.

yay for the sign post for me!!!

and can't wait to see your film reviews.

Take care~

Sullivan McPig said...

I'm lucky to be living in Groningen. The best city in the Netherlands in my opinion!