Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cake, Water and Sand - An update by Moira

Today another post by Moira.

Hello Sullivan and everybode else! I helped make an Angel Food cake with strawberries, blueberries and lemon whipped cream!! It was delicious!!

We also went on another fun outing:
Here I am at the lake and fishing with Princess!


Hanging out with Moxie in the shade on the boat.

Relaxing again in the shade - I think I am noticing a theme here...

I found this very cool tree on the beach - it had this weird branch sticking out that made a good place to have a rest and watch Princess play in the water.

The Lake - so pretty!

Moxie and I playing in the sand and looking for gold - or rocks, whichever we find first.


A short note at the end of this post:
It could be that there isn't going to be a post in a couple of days as Sullivan's owner is going to try a complete re-install of her computer. So if we're going MIA suddenly you know it isn't because we ran off or something, but because the re-install isn't going as we want it to.

3 comments:

Eve Noir said...

Very nice story of Moira. :)

OK, I'll make a note of that Sullivan. You will be missed but I understand of course!

Your friend, EVE

permanentcloud said...

Sullivan, that cake looks delicious. you always seem to encounter the best food. see you when you come back! :D

The Queen of Clearance said...

wow! Your busy for such a little pig!