Saturday, February 7, 2009

Work, Voodoo doll and Pie!!

We had to work again today.
Here I am hanging out in one of the pockets of my owner's jacket.

And here I am with my little voodoo doll, who's name is simply 'Voodoo Bride'.
She's a bit camera-shy so that's why she's not in many pictures with me, but I almost always take her with me. Usually she can be found in my travellingbag.


This evening we made a blueberry/blackberry pie!



This is my owner's apron.
He's called Rudolph for obvious reasons.



All set to start on the pie.
I even got my own apron.



Checking the blueberries.
I had my own bowl to sit in so I wouldn't step in the flour or the berries.



The pie before it went into the oven.
It is a very special pie as you can see: it is especially made for pigs.



The finished pie.
It turned out a bit pale but it smells delicious!
(It tastes delicious too, but we didn't take a picture of it after we cut it.)

4 comments:

Eve Noir said...

Ooo, I like your owner's jacket lots. And Voodoo Bride is awesome. I'm jealous you have her. :}

You guys made the pie, yay! That looked like fun. I can't bake to save my life! The pie turned out really cool, love the piggy face.

BTW: I got some more friends (a spider & bat) to be Boo's new housemates. Tell your owner she has brain washed me...ha ha. J/K I'm trying not to have all black animals...but it just keeps happening. ^_^

Sullivan McPig said...

You will post pictures of them soon I hope?!
And Voodoo Bride is very special, she's the only girl voodoo doll I've seen sofar.

Cynthia said...

Very unique blog! Love the voodoo bride :) I look forward to more adventures of Sullivan McPig!

Sullivan McPig said...

Thanks :-)