Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rain and Work

All the snow is already gone again and it was raining most of the day today.
There was also a very nasty, cold wind which I could feel when sitting next to the window.



Luckily I got a large glass of hot tea from my owner to get warm again, but drinking it was a challenge I can tell you.



The rest of the day I spend guarding the spoons as we only have a few of them left at the catering. It seems like people just take the spoons with them for whatever reason.

3 comments:

Eve Noir said...

I swear we are living in the same place lately, because it was raining & very gloomy today too! I like how you're guarding the spoons (be careful w/that knife), very courageous of you. ^_^

FYI: I felt very inspired today & took a bunch of pics that will be about both Boo's & Sad Boy's valentine's day. I'm not sure when I'll be posting but I'll do my best to get 'em up before/on the 14th.
Talk to you both soon!

Wait. What? said...

Rainy here too! I swear Sullivan is the cutest little pig!

Sullivan McPig said...

sounds like it's raining everywhere!
looking forward to the valentine post and
thanks for the praise :-)